Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am A +ve (read positive)!!

Frustration,stress at its peak..life's been all of Sorrys these days....
Through this blog of mine I'd like to apologize all of them..who I've been rude to....


Ok...Chalta hai...just a gossip..
Me:Mummy,friend X's brother has bought an i phone lately and she says-'Bhaiyya ka phone use karte karte Mujhe touch screen ki adaat ho gayee..'
Huh!
Fifteen days later:
Mum buys Nokia 5800-touch screen(No I didn't insist her to buy that..I told her to buy any 5-6K one..)

(Me sitting on the sofa watching TV with Mum..)
My younger sis:Mummy,using your phone,I got accustomed to touch screen.
***drops jaws*****

Ok..Ok...Chalta hai...atleast when it comes to Dhoni...or yuvraj or Srishant...or..or...
Bro preparing for his exam and me disturbing him with my IPL chat...
Me:Chennai Superkings lost again...Dhoni chala gaya hoga facebook per update dene...
Bro laughs with no comments.(Pat would have come the reply if it was Srishant or Yuvi)
Me:Before he used to say only facebook facebook..now Twitter,Orkut every social networking sites tune he's singing...if he'd have concentrated on the game,they'd have won.saw AIRCELS new add?
Bro:Poor man,he's just advertising for that...doesn't mean he's always on facebook/Orkut.

Ok...Ok..Chalta hai...you are in a bad mood...
Bro:What are you texting since so long..?
Checks my sms and says-'smsing or mailing?What are you texting..?'

Me:Keshu's coming tomorrow after a month....I have a surprise planned for her and I asked this friend of mine to help me and she says-'you tell everything at the last moment'.
I scolded her badly and so is the Sms about.(with a wide smile and  a feeling of acheivement).

Bro:What's great in that?It looks bad...when you scold friends..as if showing attitude...lowering them,pretending-you work,care more than them....

The way bro said..I didn't really mean making my friends feel something like that...
Some times you don't see what others feel...Option A or Option B you want to vent out all the frustration, you need a punching bag..and you start...And it's always been the same with me..Everytime.

I felt ashamed and proud at the same time for the way my younger brother looks at life...

So.. from now on...nahi chalega!nahi chalega...!

I remember last year on my birthday,mid night..I recieved the most unexpected calls...and it was then I wrote in a novel which I was reading-'All are good...I am the only one who thinks negatively about everyone...from now on I take an oath 'I'll abandon pecimissm and sadism...'

Ah..ah that was a birthday...so I am given other chance no?

3 comments:

Farheen-echoes said...

Another Chance! Shameless! :P
Good That You Took An Oath, Not Everyone can Bear You.lol!Nahi Chalega Nahi Chalega! :P

Humaira said...

HUH!!
Your behavior is ridiculous, not at times its always the same!! You never look at things positively! always you see the negative aspect of everything! You have to learn a very good lesson for underestimating,slapping and always thinking negatively about others! Try to think positively for yourself and also for others!! Think for a while before doing anything, think that what u do may hurt someone!!
P.S:It was YOU who said ' touch ki aadat hogayi' not me!!

-Humaira!

nameera said...

@farin
u can always expect things from ur loved once..no? :P
@Humaira
sometimes you aren't yourself...situations force you to act devil....
In a time like this you have an option to only let go things...coz even i don't know what I am going through and what this phase is called.